NSCR ~ Random Thoughts and Essays

Nia Skywalk's CrossRoads (NSCR) is my website. I created it to be a nexus, or hub, for all my interests. This 'Blog a place to post random thoughts, essays, jokes, and knitting/crocheting/crafts, and pirates ... did I mention RANDOM?

05 April 2006

CrossRoads Update

http://www.niaskywalk.com

Yesterday I fixed a few things on my mainsite webpage.  I also experimented with a few ideas and now I just need to teach myself HOW to do a few more thoughts.

One of the things I changed was the Month/Season Javascripts.  Now they are faerie jar months from lafemmebonita.com and the season is stated below the date.  Next I will work on a be better graphic set for the numbers, it just looks odd the way it is currently displayed.

I also updated the META data, so in the future I should be getting more hits and the search engines will be more updated as they visit.  Almost there People!  Been working on it for while! (in my 'free' time of course because web developing isn't my job :-/ )

Email me or comment to encourage me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home