NSCR ~ Random Thoughts and Essays

Nia Skywalk's CrossRoads (NSCR) is my website. I created it to be a nexus, or hub, for all my interests. This 'Blog a place to post random thoughts, essays, jokes, and knitting/crocheting/crafts, and pirates ... did I mention RANDOM?

28 February 2008

Cracking open the Commodore 64

"For many of us, the first computer we can remember having was the Commodore 64. TechRepublic got their hands on an old C64 and take it apart piece by piece. Marvel at its beauty and simplicity."Wow, you know, after all these years, I actually understand how the computer works now. Weird. I wonder if I could repair it if I had to do so.This is a great run down of the basics of the C64 and I think that this legacy system could've been fantastic today. I have heard that someone bought the name and turned it into a gaming console.I wonder if there is a break down like this for the C-64/128...

read more | digg story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home