NSCR ~ Random Thoughts and Essays

Nia Skywalk's CrossRoads (NSCR) is my website. I created it to be a nexus, or hub, for all my interests. This 'Blog a place to post random thoughts, essays, jokes, and knitting/crocheting/crafts, and pirates ... did I mention RANDOM?

21 September 2009

Testing Blogging Software (Partial Post)

P1010066I am not happy. I wrote a nice blog post about how this particular bit of blogging software I am using was high in wins with limited fails. But I just added another fail to the list. It doesn’t auto save as draft. I accidentally closed the application because of a FTP issue I was having. Another fail here, btw. The fails are racking up quickly. I will have to go over how much I like it despite these issues… but I will have to do that later because I have just wasted a whole bunch of time. Mebbe Lunch will be good. In the meantime, enjoy this pretty picture of a storm Drew captured on our way from San Diego to Los Angeles.


  (crossposted to various blogs… because I want to test it all!)


Now playing: Mercedes Lackey, Margie Butler, Larry Warner, Kristoph Klover, Dominic B - Philosophy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home